Our range of route development solutions offers airports credible third party analysis at unrivalled value and our work has been used to present countless opportunities to airlines over the years.
The philosophy of our route development solutions is to provide supporting material for airports which are actively looking to expand their networks, giving them flexibility to pursue their strategy with the best material and data. The quality of our work from detailed strategic reviews to preparing single route traffic forecasts, will enhance airport presentation, providing third party credibility to internal and external studies.
Our most popular products within route development include:
- Catchment Analysis: Comprehensive analysis of the airport catchment, for internal or external audiences. The study analyses current traffic, identifies development opportunities and helps target areas for development.
- Strategic Development Report: An internal document focussing on strategic options for the airport, including route development areas, competitive threats, gap analysis and options for traffic growth.
- Airport Marketing Document: Designed for external use, the airport marketing document provides an independent appraisal of development opportunities at the airport alongside key catchment characteristics and infrastructure overview.
- Route Factsheets: Ideal for taking to conferences, route factsheets provide a generic appraisal of route opportunities from the airport.
- Passenger Forecasts: A detailed passenger demand and revenue forecast for presentation to an airline.
- Route Business Case: Based on the passenger forecast, the business case provides a presentation-style to airline planners. It includes profitability estimates and a more visually appealing output.