The Low Cost Monitor Series has been running since 2002, when the main carriers were easyJet, Ryanair, Go, Buzz and bmibaby. The sector has moved on since then, and the annual LCM has tracked the major developments every year since.
Key features of the 2010 release are:
- A summary of low-cost operations across Europe showing trends in capacity over the last seven years
- In-depth analysis of the environmental footprint of Europe's major carriers
- Special focus on the Nordic Regions with a look at how this market has developed, highlighting the growth of the key airports and airlines serving the region.
- Examination of the market share of LCC's by country comparing operations to conventional carriers
- Easily study LCC operations by airport including destinations, operators and frequencies at the top 50 LC airports in Europe
- Unique and detailed analysis into the 25 major LCC's, featuring network, schedules, key facts and performance indicators.